Friday, December 24, 2010

Hmmm.,
welcome 2011, bye bye to 2010..
there are a lot of things happened in 2010.. Some of these made us happy but some does not. There are things that are not permanently stuck in one place, they just pass us through some unexpected circumtances. Sometimes we're just synchronizing our acts in the flow of life, hoping that something great would happen, subsiding all the worst things that happened from the past that caused us pain just to save something important, maybe our relationship to others as their friends or lover. Is there such thing as forgetting? I think acceptance is better.

But in may case, I think.. I'll cross miles before i could do that..
Really, my heart is in pain right now.

My boyfriend just broke up with me a month ago, but until now I can't accept that he's gone. I could feel that there still something between us, a connection between the two of us. Maybe its just me who feel that, or maybe Im just thinking of it, that it is all in my mind. I know, because I still love him, I will love him for the rest of my life. And I am wishing and hoping that he won't do the same thing to other girls who will love him like I do.

No comments: